Sunday, July 20, 2008

Right Now...

So, for quite a long time... many many years, I've have been crying out to God asking what I'm supposed to do with my life... I'm so so so very excited for whatever it may be! And I cannot wait until I know what it is.. or at least have a clue so that I can start!
So until then, I really have no idea what I am supposed to be doing! I'm running hard after God... doing everything to the best of my ability, hoping that sometime God will decide I'm ready to know what to do.
There are so many things I want to do and I'm so inspired by so many things, but which one has anything to do with who I'm becoming?
I know that each interest and talent is shaping me right now, but I don't know which ones I'm supposed to let take over?!
I've been to many youth camps, retreats, and conferences. At every single one, one, or more, of the speakers say something along these lines: Now ask God what you calling is.
And I do! With all my heart, every time... I'm listening with everything I have, trying to show God how much I really would truly love to know... but never have I've heard, felt, or seen anything with any significance. The only thing I've ever seen was an image of a cookie rolling on it's side. Man, do I wish I had a Joshua or what?! Someone who God would speak through and tell me what all this, my life, means!!!

No comments: